After I’ve had fun making a mess, doing my creative bit … I like nothing better than scanning my work into the computer to see how I can change it by blending it with other images. Here are my two latest creations!
This is a combination of the distorted video image blended with the spritzed distress ink scan.
This is a combination of the distorted video image blended with the painted string scan. I just love how the blending process creates so many beautiful new colours!
My brother and I signed up for a free Skype account each last week. (Free video/telephone link over the internet with other Skype users) It’s really great … but sometimes the video link can be a bit … well just odd! Here’s a screen shot of a video image when it was playing games:
I’m busy getting ready for tomorrow night’s craft class at the moment – a messy one – using paint to create interesting textures on tags to attach to the heart books we started making last class. Hopefully we’ll get the books finished as well. This is what mine looks like so far 🙂
What else have I been up to? … playing with distressing ink and spritzer bottles …
… as well as string, glue and paint …
… altogether a wonderfully messy time!
I just thought I’d try adding some images …
I love recycling things … this is my version of a baked bean tin inspired by a combination of two articles in the SSP Guild online magazine.
It was made using a combination of acetate, alcohol inks, tissue paper glitter and lots of glue … very messy!! … but great fun! The inside is lined with felt … just to protect any rough edges and to make it look finished.
Oh … and this is the business card I was messing about with yesterday!
I’ve got lovely black fingers tonight! … ‘cos I’ve been busy making adjustments to my business cards. This involved printing labels to stick on the back of my cards … but as my cards have a printed black background I thought the labels should have the same so that they didn’t stand out like sore thumbs. To counter the poor register of my printer I covered the entire sheet with the background colour which was fine for the labels … but the spaces between the labels was shiny paper which repelled the ink … hence the black fingers!! I’ll just have to do extra washing up till they’re clean again!
Hello out there! I’ve just managed to upload a new header and will be playing with all the other settings in the very near future.
I will be using this blog to showcase my artistic ramblings and general messiness as soon as I have figured out how all the buttons work 🙂
I look forward to hearing from you!